The CMB Club mobile web site
I have developed an Android App that can be installed on your phone/tablet and provides all of the material found on our web site. You have two ways that you can use it:
- You can click over to the mobile website and then bookmark it; or
- you can use the Android CMB App on your phone/tablet, just follow the easy steps below.
Note that the CMB app is for Android devices only. If you have an Apple iPhone or iPad, this App won't work for you; you should use the first method outlined above (i.e. bookmarking the website).
Installing the CMB Club App
on your Android phone/tablet
- These steps must be performed on your phone/tablet.
- Make sure that your phone/tablet is powered by Android (this means it won't work on an iPhone/iPad).
- Go to your Settings app on your phone/tablet and locate the Lock screen and security setting.
- Look for a setting that says Unknown sources and ensure that it is ON before you proceed.
- Tap on a link (try newest first, if you get install errors, try an older link for older phones/tablets):
- Your app will be downloaded to your Android phone/tablet.
- Locate your My Files app and select it.
- Select Download history, then select the file that you just downloaded from above. You will be asked if you would like to Install or Cancel. Choose Install and follow the prompts.
- That's it! You're done!
Send comments/suggestions to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.