The CMB Club mobile web site
I have developed an Android App that can be installed on your phone/tablet and provides all of the material found on our web site. You have two ways that you can use it:
- You can click over to the mobile website and then bookmark it; or
- you can use the Android CMB App on your phone/tablet, just follow the easy steps below.
Note that the CMB app is for Android devices only. If you have an Apple iPhone or iPad, this App won't work for you; you should use the first method outlined above (i.e. bookmarking the website).
Installing the CMB Club App
on your Android phone/tablet
- These steps must be performed on your phone/tablet.
- Make sure that your phone/tablet is powered by Android (this means it won't work on an iPhone/iPad).
- Go to your Settings app on your phone/tablet and locate the Lock screen and security setting.
- Look for a setting that says Unknown sources and ensure that it is ON before you proceed.
- Tap on a link (try newest version first, if you get install 'parse' errors, try lower version for older phones/tablets):
- Your app will begin downloading to your Android phone/tablet.
- At the bottom of the screen, you may get a message asking if you want to Open the file, click Yes.
- Next, you will be asked if you would like to Install or Cancel. Choose Install and follow the prompts.
- You may see a message: Blocked By Play Protect: select Install Anyway.
- Wait until install finishes...
- That's it! You're done!
Send comments/suggestions to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.